Providing first class refrigeration services. Edwards Electrical and Mechanical has been a trusted name for refrigeration service in the Midwest for 50 years. Our Mechanical Service Department can provide you with first-rate mechanical service and repair as well as diagnostic services and preventative maintenance programs.
What We Do
- Grocery store and other retail refrigeration system service
- All makes and models of rack systems and multiplex systems
- Low Temperature, Medium Temperature and Ultra low systems as well as test chambers
- EPA compliance assistance of your facility including the following:
- Retrofit of existing refrigerants, oils and components to modern environmental and EPA friendly products. EPA documentation will be provided to the customer on every service visit when refrigerant is handled or utilized
- Single circuit systems including walk-in, reach-in, glass doors, horizontal cases and all types of self contained equipment
- Refrigerated air dryers and C02 systems
- Process cooling and testing equipment
- Compressor and Chiller Service
- Refrigerant Recovery of most type of refrigerant
- Electrical work for controls and interconnects
All of our service technicians are factory trained and EPA certified.